- Diameter (inches): The diameter of the wheel
- Rim width (inches): The width of the part of the wheel where the tyre is fitted
- ET (mm): from the German “Einpresstiefe“ or “Offset” in English, it indicates the distance between the centre line of the rim wheel and the part of the wheel where the car's hub gets seated
- PCD (mm): from English “Pitch Circle Diameter”, it indicates the diameter of the circle that connects the centre of the fixing holes
- Hole Nr: The number of holes on the wheel necessary to fix it to the car. It appears together with the PCD
- Centering (mm): also called “Center Bore” (CB), it indicates the diameter of the center hole where the car's hub gets seated
Main markings and wheel tracking markings.
Wheel centering, hump (Rim ribbing), wheels with double PCD and wheels with inverted rim.